ZAKGEAR Tooth Contact Analyses (TCA) for spiral bevel gears.
TCA helps to validate sensitivity of the spiral bevel gear set for
ZAKGEAR uses Direct Digital Simulation method for simulation of the
spiral bevel tooth
While ZAKGEAR TCA software is available for purchase, we also provide TCA calculation service for spiral bevel ZAKgears for a fee of $1500.00.
ZAKGEAR TCA includes:
1. One 2-d and one 3-d high resolution colored images of the contact pattern at the nominal position.
2. One 2-d and one 3-d high resolution colored images of the contact pass at the nominal position.
3. Six 2-d and six 3-d high resolution colored images of the contact pass at the position deviated from the nominal in (+/-): angle, vertical, horizontal.
4. Twelve high resolution frames (colored images) of the contact pattern while it moves on 3-dimentional model of the gear teeth.
5. Recommendations for modification of the ZAKGEAR machine summary for achieving the desired tooth contact.
6. All the line items from (1) through (5) for the new recommended ZAKGEAR machine syummary.